Monday, October 20, 2008

back to basics

In a world of clutter, how does one little shop in Bandra stand out?


Whenever I go by SV Road Bandra, I can't help but notice this little shop that is in the buisiness of healing broken bones.


It's such a simple, clutter breaking... and err.. pretty straightforward shop sign :D


1. It visually depicts the services offered
2. Is understandable even if you are illiterate, thereby increasing number of possible customers :D
3. Shows smiling faces signifying positive results
4. Shows that it's for both men and women, so women need not shy away

Anything else I missed out? :D

Next time you go by the road, try ignoring the shop with the weird picture of a man and woman with broken arms. You just cant :)

PS: I had to juggle with the steering wheel and the camera in a Bandra jam, but thankfully I managed a decent shot.

4 comments:

  1. taking photos while driving. FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ namit
    @ kapil

    yea i know. but then it was a jam on my side of the road and the car wasn't moving. i was just afraid tht the traffic would clear up and i'd have to move :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Seen it many times. Knew it right from the pic. I always remember the odd sounding "Hadh Vaid".

    Good pic, though it does strike me that driving like that might give you a chance to sample their services.

    ReplyDelete